Order Your Assessment Now!
Boards need a concise, affordable, and intelligent tool to assess their performance. Our answer is the Board360™.
Why should a nonprofit board do an assessment?
Assessments help you establish whether or not your board has a thorough understanding of their roles and responsibilities, measures their performance, and determines if they are supporting the organization’s mission.
When should a nonprofit board do an assessment?
Every three to five years and before major events such as a strategic planning, a fundraising campaign, down-sizing, collaboration, etc.
What is the process?
- Order your assessment online or contact us at (734) 998-0160 ext. 206 or email@example.com.
- Provide us with the names and emails of your board members
- A link to the Board 360 tool is emailed to your board members and they are asked to complete it within a specified amount of time
- Once the tool is closed, we compile the data and it is analyzed by one of our governance experts
- We provide your organization with a summary report
- The option to have a governance expert present the results to the board (at an additional cost)
How is the Board 360 different from other assessment tools?
We provide your board members with a comprehensive and detailed summary and data report, identify high, medium and low impact action items, and create a customized action plan.
Do you have a sample report?
Yes, click here