NEW: Solutions for Nonprofits help organizations develop, train and strengthen their board of directors’ efforts and focus. From expert consultation to in-depth workshops and proven tools, NEW can provide your nonprofit board with insights and knowledge necessary for successful governance. Services include:
- Achieving Excellence as a Nonprofit Board
- Advancing Diversity, Inclusion and Equity
- Transforming Your Board Through Strategic Recruitment
- Accountability, Best Practices and Your Board
- Committees that Work
- How to Get Your Board to Raise Money
To learn more and schedule a training email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
After a decade of working with hundreds of nonprofit organizations, our governance experts recognized the need for a concise, affordable, intelligent tool for nonprofit boards to use to assess their performance. The result is Board360™.
When should a nonprofit board do an assessment?
- Every three to five years to determine if they are supporting their organization’s mission.
- Before major events such as a strategic plan, a fundraising campaign, down-sizing, collaboration, etc.
Document categories include:
- Assessment and Strategic Planning
- Board Member Job Descriptions
- Board Member Orientation
- Board Member Recruitment
- Management and Oversight
- Organizational Structures
- Professional Development
- Responsibilities, Accountability and Ethics
Simple, fast, and secure registration, just $25/year.
NEW BoardConnect® – “Thank you for providing such valuable and thought provoking material to improve my organization and myself personally.”